Robert G. Thomas
In today's ever changing environment, the responsibility of successfully managing ones retirement assets is more complex than ever. As a Certified Financial Planner™ practitioner, Bob Thomas uses his leadership and wealth building skills to help his clients obtain their financial goals.
Upon graduating from California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, Bob became a United States Air Force fighter pilot serving in Vietnam. After his military service, he became a private business owner and an airline pilot with United Airlines. During that tenure, Bob served in the Middle East and Europe during Gulf War I. In addition, he has lived in Hong Kong and has traveled extensively throughout the world.
Bob's global experiences have given him a highly sensitive perspective of the worlds economic complexities. This acute awareness stimulated Bobs interest in pursuing his goal of becoming a prominent and credible financial and retirement planning authority.
Bob stays on the cutting edge of developments in financial services. He is committed to staying competitive in his profession by coupling integrity and passion with his comprehensive approach to financial planning.
Recognition and Achievements:
- Member of The Financial Planning Association
- Provides financial planning services to Energy Capital Credit Union members
- Speaker for the Financial Advisors Retirement Planning Symposium, Las Vegas 2006
- Featured Financial Speaker at Fauxcademy, Las Vegas 2006
- Featured Financial Speaker at Advisor Group National Education Conference. Washington D.C. 2011
- Advisor Group Educational Committee Member 2015
*Bob Thomas is an investment advisor representative of SagePoint Financial, Inc.